[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Monday, April 7, 2008

[ someone thinks i'm excellent ]


Holy mackerel... someone thinks I'm excellent! I actually was awarded an Excellence Award, by the fabulouso Kat! I'm kind of bummed that she was the one who awarded it to me, because she's definitely one of the people I would give it to! So definitely check her out... her blog is greatamundo!

But yay! I got a blogging award from someone! Yay :)


The Rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded.

Therefore, I lovingly award the following people with an Excellent Blog Award:

Tiff at Truth Bombs
Sadira at Foolsewoode
Jen at Simply Breakfast
Sarah at Sarerinthal
Jessica at How About Orange
Chelsea at Chelsea Talks Smack
Candace at Big Cheeks
Katelin at Gorgeous Footsteps in the Sand
Nicole at More is Better
Elle at The IT Girl

Go visit them all! Now!

4 comments:

tiff said...

aww! thanks! that sure made my monday :)

Katelin said...

congrats! and thank you! you are quite excellent :)

Chickenbells said...

Congratualtions!! I am also so very honored as well...You are too sweet!!

nicole antoinette said...

THANKS! You're so sweet (and excellent!)