[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

[ march 06: the abc's of me ]

Saw this a while back at Nicole's blog, and thought I'd give it a try! Enjoy the ABCs of me.

A - Age: Twenty two
B - Band Listening to Right Now: The Weepies
C - Career Future: Professional Photographer
D - Dad’s Name: Robert
E - Easiest Person to Talk to: my friend Kelly
F - Favorite Type of Shoe: ballet flats
G – Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapes. The grapefruit must be perfectly sweetened for me to enjoy it, but grapes are always good. Green, seedless ones are my favorite.
H – Hometown: Sandwich, MA... small, small town on Cape Cod
I – Instrumental Talent: I played clarinet when I was younger, and guitar for about a minute
J – Juice of Choice: Apple... Mott's Plus Light is like biting into an apple
K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: I'm gonna go with Koala.
L - Longest Car Ride Ever: Drove cross-country with my mother to move from North Carolina to Arizona
M – Middle Name: Lee
N - Number of Jobs You’ve Had: Let's see... daycare at Sportsite Gym; babysitting; barista & sandwich maker at Java Journey; data entry technician at Center for Applied Demography & Survey Research; photographer
O- OCD Traits: organization of my movies by genre (I look them up on IMDB)
P - Phobia[s]: water that is deeper than I am tall; boats; balloons
Q - Quote: "Oy with the poodles already" - Gilmore Girls (I've been watching the DVDs lately)
R - Reason to Smile: I have a paying photography gig coming up!
S - Song You Sang Last: Love Song by Sara Bareilles. Really good one to blast on the highway
T - Time You Wake Up: I set my alarm for 6:01 am, never 6:00 am. I never set the alarm for a time that ends in a zero. That should probably be up with O, huh?
U - Unknown Fact About Me: My back is actually fractured in three places. One vertebrae, three cracks. (See X for more!)
V - Vegetable You Hate: potatoes, in all forms
W - Worst Habit: Making incredibly detailed to do lists, and then losing them
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Full body bone scan. We couldn't figure out what was causing the really bad pain in my back, so I got a full body scan. They injected me with some crazy silver stuff, which I could actually feel moving through my body. And it was because of that x-ray, we found out that I have three stress fractures in one of my vertebrae.
Y - Yummiest Food My Belly Likes: Cheesecake; Ben & Jerry's Phish Food; Special K Chocolately Delight
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

potatoes aren't a vegetable! They're a food group! How can you not like potatoes? Be still my heart.