[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Friday, March 7, 2008

[ a little help please ]

So a friend I met through LWL has offered to print me a sample of her product. She wants to start a printing business, focusing mainly on large scale photographs printed on canvas. I am having trouble deciding what image I want printed. I know I want it to be one of my Waterform images, and I know I want it to act as a headboard above my bed, but I can't decide which image I should use. It's gonna be big, so I have to be sure I'm going to like it.

Therefore, would you mind taking a quick second a voting for one? I'd really really appreciate it!

Option One:
This one would add some contrast to my apartment. The blueish-greens go really well with orange.


Option Two:
This is the most abstract of the options. It has tons of colors, including oranges and yellows, so it definitely works with the rest of the room.


Option Three:
This is the warmest of the images. Goes well, interesting shapes.


Gah! I can't pick. Which one do you like best?

7 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

number 2 all the way!

ML said...

I vote #2 as well... but then again, I'm kind of crazy :D

Katelin said...

I kind of like #1 best. But if not that then #2 for sure. They'll both definitely brighten up the room for sure.

Eva said...

I like 1 off the bat but it might get tiresome after a while. I think 2 is my second favorite.

Scott Zero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I vote #1. Then #2. #3 resembles a pint of beer a little too much for a huge over-the-bed image.

: )

Nice choices.

Erica said...

The first one has always been my favorite, but thats just me. I think the third is a bit too yellow for the orange wall, it needs more other colors in the room.

: )