[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

[ weekly goals ]

After a nice, one day break from posting, which was totally necessary... I have returned! Weekly goals update time!

Last week's goals:

  1. Make more progress on Mom's cards, hopefully including sending her the ideas - I finally caved to the reality that there was no way I would be able to design them all and get them printed and mailed to her in time for her to mail them out in time for the holidays. Curses.
  2. Finish Christine's proof site & email her - Done!
  3. Mail folders system - I made some progress... I've got the major categories done, now it's time to focus on the subcategories
  4. Finish the Hanukkah cards - Just about... we've decided to go digital. I'm going to finish up the design, and then Jesse's going to email the image to all of his family members.
  5. Finish the promo materials for 5GG - Again, progress made!
  6. Make plans with Stuart & Katie to have dinner - Done!
  7. Mail out some fun stuff! - Done!

Now, to come up with a list for this week! Here we go:
  1. Finish up the organization of the mail folders.
  2. Finish up Jesse's Chrismukkah stocking.
  3. Finish wrapping things for Christmas / Chrismukkah.
  4. Mail out some more fun stuff!
  5. Have fun at the events Jesse & I are going to this week.
  6. Finish writing out Chrismukkah cards & mail them.
  7. Find a Chrismukkah Cactus!

In regard to #5, Jesse and I have all sorts of fun things going on this week. Tuesday, we're most likely having dinner with Stuart & Katie. Wednesday is Jesse's office's holiday party. Thursday is the Ladies Who Launch AZ holiday party. And Friday is First Friday, downtown. We haven't decided if we're going to First Friday, but if we do, that'll be fun too!



Today, I got my holiday music playlist organized on my iTunes, and I'm currently rocking out to some of the music from LoveActually. I love holiday music. And I love holiday movies. I'm excited to watch Rudolph (the claymation one, which is the only way to go... the animated one is creepy) and Charlie Brown and The Grinch. Yay!

The holiday spirit has officially begun to infect me! Yayyayyay!

[ ps ] it was very very weird to not use the tags "today i am thankful for" or "nablopomo2007"

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

You have a lot on your plate for sure...but at least, it looks like a lot of fun things! This time of year can get so busy...

Anonymous said...

I had to make a task list as well. Seems like NaBloPoMo kept me away from some things (along with being sick, that is). So it's nice to think that I can get back to more important things...like digging out my christmas CDs!!! ;-)