[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

[ oh so very tired ]

Jesse & I went hiking this morning at Thunderbird Park. It was a good hike, pretty quick and not super hard. Then we came back to the apartment, went grocery shopping, and attempted to make sushi! We did okay... the rolls were all falling apart, but it tasted fine! Go us!

Then we watched Factory Girl, about Edie Sedgewick. It was quite good, but made me quite melancholy. Her life is a sad story, especially when you think about just how much Andy Warhol used her.



TIATF:

Jesse. He puts up with all of my insanity, and loves me in spite of it. He is absolutely wonderful.

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Hiking, sushi, and Edie? What a perfectly lovely day! I was a bit melancholic after taking myself to see Across The Universe...then again, I've been a bit melancholic lately...