[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Monday, November 5, 2007

[ fair photos ]

Some photos from this weekend. I still maintain that AZ has the most beautiful skies ever!








For a whole lot more, check out my Flickr.



TIATF:

That I work from home two days a week. Along with getting work done for Brenda, it gives me time to myself, to work on various projects: organizing, designing, etc. Mondays and Fridays are good alone time. I love having Jesse home, but I also love my alone time!

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

WOW!!! The pictures of the fair are wonderful...and yes, we do have the most wonderfullest skies here...

I tagged you too (in case you run out of things to post about every day)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those photos are great! Those skies!

I was wondering what settings you use on your camera for the fairground shots?

(Found you through NaBloPoMo by the way!)