[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

[ grand canyon ]

A few weeks ago (okay... like three weeks... so I'm a little slow posting), my mother and father were visiting for their spring break, and for one day, we went up to the Grand Canyon. We took a really nice tour, so didn't have to do anything but sit back, relax, and see the big ass canyon. None of us had ever been there before, so it was pretty awesome to see it.

I took some of my fun cameras with me, but don't have those pictures yet, so you'll just have to enjoy some digital ones!

Now, I knew the Grand Canyon was big. The word "grand" is in the title. But seriously... it's HUUUUUUUUUGE. I was in complete awe.




Possibly my favorite picture that I took digitally. I'm a dork, I know:







For about 50 more images, check out my Flickr Page!

4 comments:

Katelin said...

oh those pictures are gorgeous! i really need to go to the grand canyon.

Chickenbells said...

It IS huge isn't it? I went one year on Valentine's Day and it was covered in snow...well, at least the rims were, it doesn't usually snow in the canyon and stick...

Your pictures are just wonderful as well!! Makes me want to run up there with the new camera...

Bill said...

Hooray for natural splendor!

EP said...

Nice photos! It looks absolutely gorgeous, and I MUST go visit it again since the last time I was out there, I was an unappreciative 13-year-old...