[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

[ march 30: favorites ]

A month of lists wouldn't be complete without a list of favorites! Here are some of mine.

MY FAVORITE:

Color: Orange
Song: Now & Forever by Richard Marx (the ultimate love song... it never gets not-good)
Pet: PUPPIES! (Although I've never had one)
City: Florence, Italy
Country: Italy
Meal: Breakfast (especially pancakes)
Item of Clothing: My orange and blue New Balance sneakers that I bought in Siena
TV Show: Gilmore Girls; My Boys (comes back in June!!)
Film: The Princess Bride
Book: The Hobbit
Scent: Pomegranate Martini from Bath & Body Works
Vacation Spot: Italy
Type of Weather: Sunny and warm, with a slight breeze
Body Part (on the opposite sex): Arms
Body Part (on me): Freckles (not a body part, but still my favorite)
Drink: Coffee
Season: Winter
Time of Day: Dusk
Holiday: Christmas

Any favorites I didn't reveal that you'd like to know? Ask away, my dears!

I can't believe that March's NaBloPoMo list-making craziness is almost over! I've got to get to work finishing compiling the big doozy list: a new and improved 101 in 1001 list! I also have about half a dozen non-list, real-life posts in the line-up, that I haven't had a chance to post... seeeee you tomorrow!

No comments: