[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Friday, March 21, 2008

[ march 21: books i own but haven't read yet ]

I need to read more! I officially own too many books that I haven't read yet... it's wrong!

  • Ovid - Metamorphoses
  • Janet Evanovich - Two for the Dough
  • Clive Cussler - Dragon
  • Barbara Kingsolver - Animal Dreams
  • Robert Ludlum - The Bourne Supremacy & The Bourne Ultimatum
  • Gian Mario Villalta - Vita Della Mia Vita
  • Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca
  • Neil Gaiman - Stardust
  • Jane Austen - Persuasion
I need to get going!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Barbara Kingsolver is wonderful, and Rebecca is SOOOO good as well!! I haven't read Stardust yet (loved the movie) but, Good Omens, a book he wrote with Terry Pratchett (my all time favorite British author) was absolutely wonderful!!