[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

[ march 16: bodies of work to see ]

There are some people that do such amazing work, that you just want to see every single thing they've done. In the case of television and film, these are those people for me:

Well... the list was pretty short, but then I started looking through all my movies, and searching the internet, and it kinda grew. There's probably a hundred more, but I had to stop myself. The links go to the person's IMDb page, in case you want to start a "To See" list (and for my own reference).

Who do you want to see in everything they've done?

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Oh, we share so many of the same people! It's so fun to research and then find something new from an old favorite isn't it??