[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

[ march 01: lists for march 2008 ]

After being away from blogland for over a week, I am back with a vengeance. It's time for some NaPoBloMo, monthly style. So you can look forward to at least one post a day from me! And as the theme is lists, I thought I'd start the month of with a list of the lists you can look forward to!

Heeeeeeere we go:

March 01: Lists for March 2008
March 02: Places to Travel
March 03: Randomness of my Musical Taste
March 04: Books I'm Currently Reading
March 05: Fashion Senses I Wish I Had (both real and fictional people)
March 06: The ABCs of Me
March 07: Things I Just Don't Get
March 08: Shows I Own on DVD
March 09: Things I Collect
March 10: Stats from my iTunes
March 11: Movies mentioned in Gilmore Girls (aka Movies to See)
March 12: Celebrities I'd Want to be Friends With
March 13: Fictional Characters I'd Want to be Friends With
March 14: People Born on my Birthday
March 15: Places I've Lived
March 16: Actors Whose Body of Work I'd Like to See
March 17: Books to Read
March 18: Favorite TV Shows of my Childhood
March 19: Places to Live
March 20: Classes I Loved in College
March 21: Books I Own but Haven't Read Yet
March 22: The #1 Song on my Birthday Since 1985
March 23: Fictional Characters Who I'd Want to Date
March 24: Favorite Days of my Life
March 25: Cameras I Own
March 26: Places I've Traveled Outside of the Country
March 27: Weirdo Habits
March 28: Where I Got My Buddhas
March 29: Movies I've Watched Too Many Times
March 30: Favorites
March 31: A New & Improved 101 in 1001


Yay for lists. They are awesome, awesome things. I hope you enjoy some of mine, and I can't wait to read yours. Leave me a comment if you're participating, so I can check 'em out!

No comments: