[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

[ good points of today ]

I walked to and from work today. It's a half mile each way, which means that if I continue this, I can walk a full mile three days a week, without feeling like it's doing exercise! Woot!

From today on, I start work at 8am instead of 9am, which means I can either take a long lunch break and end my day at 5pm, take a short lunch break and end my day at 4:30pm, or eat lunch at work and end my day at 4pm. I love options.

I have these AMAZING jeans. They're cute-butt-jeans. And by cute-butt-jeans, I mean good-lord-they-make-me-feel-so-freakin-hot-jeans. And I haven't fit into them for a really long time, because I had gained some weight. These are those type of jeans that practically every girl has that they keep because maybe someday they'll fit again. And you feel like an idiot because you know they probably won't ever fit again. However.... today I pulled them on, and they fit perfectly! And not only did they fit... but they're a size 8. And as much as I typically don't care about the size of my pants, I was pretty stoked to be rocking non-double-digit pants today.

My amazing jeans got me cat-called today. By a construction worker. Although incredibly cliche and typically downright insulting, today it made me smile.

The really cool architecture guys that we share our office space with recommended an amazing place for lunch called That's A Wrap. Holy moly tasty deliciousness. I got a veggie wrap, and it had zucchini, asparagus, carrots, eggplant, feta cheese, rice... all warm and amazing, with a wicked good sauce and wrapped in a spinach tortilla.

Good day, today.

7 comments:

Sunny said...

It's getting near lunch time and now I really, really want that wrap! Yum, veggies. Now I need to go Google sandwich shops...

Katelin said...

I wish I started work earlier so I could be done at four, that'd be amazing.

Annnd yay for refitting into jeans. I absolutely love when that happens. :)

Anonymous said...

You sound happy.

That makes me happy : )

Doesn't walking to work ROCK?! I walk a half a mile to work every day too. Good extra exercise and it just feels good for your soul. Great wind-down at the end of the day.

Later dude.

Chickenbells said...

The lunch place sounds wonderful!! Actually this is quite the good list indeed...

And, no picture of the tushie in the skinny jeans?!?!!? LOL...

Andrea said...

I wish I could walk to work. Exercise and transportation at the same time.

And I love my cute-butt jeans.

PrincessPolly said...

I love cute butt jeans! :)

PrincessPolly said...

Oh and I walk to work everyday too - just over two miles each way. Annoyingly, it doesn't seem to count as exercise though because my body is just used to it now.