[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

[ thank you ]

Thank you to anyone who commented or emailed me regarding my recent break-up. I know I haven't responded to anyone, but know that I truly truly appreciate all the kind messages. I've been completely swamped this week, and now have about 50 emails and well over 100 blog posts to catch up on, so I haven't had a chance to thank the people who reached out to me.

In amazing news, today I graduated from my Ladies Who Launch Incubator Intensive Program, and am enrolling in the ongoing program. The intensive was so, so, so amazing, and I absolutely cherish the women I met through it. I definitely made some great friends!

Also, I did indeed find an apartment to move to, and I am actually moving on Thursday! So soon, so crazy. It's in a great location, and it's a perfectly-sized-for-one studio. I'm getting all new furniture and am going to decorate it in a completely different style than my current place, so that's ultra-exciting.

I do promise I'll return with regular posting soon, I'm just not sure how soon!

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Congrats on the apartment! I hope we get to see pictures. When you do return to blogworld, what is this Ladies who Launch that I hear of?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new apartment!! Here's hoping for a smooth move-in process.

And congrats on finish up your incubator. We had an awesome week this week. I really made some movement and am quite excited. While I'm not looking forward to things ending next week, and totally psyched about ongoing. I mailed out my check on Saturday I was so excited.

Here's to new beginnings and much success!! *cheers*

Chickenbells said...

Oh, that's wonderful news about the apartment...I am very excited to see exactly the lovely space that you will create for yourself!

Cheers to new beginnings and fresh starts!!

Katelin said...

Congrats on finding a place already, so exciting! And hoorah to a new start :)

Anonymous said...

Hope the move is going well. Still thinking about you!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Im a little late, but I had a recent breakup too....so just wanetd to reach and say hey, I understand :)

and hallelujah for apartments!