[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

[ it's been a week... again ]

I have simply not been in the mood to blog lately, which sucks because I do have some fun things to post about... Ladies Who Launch, for one thing!

However, about two weeks ago something happened that has left me stressed and pretty bummed, and not wanting to blog at all. Jesse & I broke up, and I have decided to move out of our shared apartment instead of staying until the lease is up in June. So I've spent the past week trying to find an apartment, which I think I may finally have succeeded in, and blogging just wasn't that important. In fact, I debated even posting about it at all, but in the end, I realized I started this blog to write about my life, and Jesse was, and still is, a big part of that.

Luckily, we're definitely going to remain friends... no worries there. But moving out is the best decision I could make.

So I promise that once things have settled down, or maybe even sooner, I will be back in full force, blogging about inane and silly things, as well as meaningful ones every once in a while!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Some times change is good. For me it usually is. I hope this works for you. Always move forward, that way you won't trip over yourself.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about you and Jesse. You know, they teach us to be aware of forward movement since incubation and well, if this isn't some forward movement, I don't know what is!! I like to think that everything happens for a reason, even if we don't understand it right now.

*hugs*

Chickenbells said...

I'm so sorry about the break up...I am sending huge hugs your way. Good luck with apartment hunting...I hope you find something perfectly suited to the next phase of your journey!! And, you know I'm right up the hill if you need to take a road trip and get out of Dodge for the day...

Katelin said...

Aw sorry to hear about the break up. But hope the move goes well and everything works out. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wow, it must be tough to end a relationship and lose your home all at the same time. Here is to a fresh start in your own, new place.

Sunny said...

I'm sorry about the suckage of the past weeks. Maybe the stress will die down since you're done apartment hunting? I hope your new apartment is a cozy, cheery place!

Michelle and the City said...

i am so sorry. i know EXACTLY what you're going through having gone thru a really hard breakup back in october. you will find peace in time i'm sure. sending many hugs your way!