[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

[ sunday goals ]

Alrighty... so my first attempt at Seven in Seven didn't work out too well. However, I'm going to be okay with the fact that the holidays is a good excuse, especially since I was hosting, so my apartment was full from Tuesday to Saturday. So here's my update:

  1. Design at least five cards for Mom's gift list - got sketches for five or six, no full designs yet
  2. Hang the shelves we bought about two weeks ago - done, see previous post!
  3. Get Christine's proofs up and email her - in the works, will get done tomorrow, hopefully
  4. Organize my Mail folders into a system that actually makes sense - didn't even think about it
  5. Design and order Hanukkah cards for Jesse's family - I know the design, just have to create and order them
  6. Work out a design for the wall art project I want to do - again, didn't even think about it
  7. Create promotional materials for FiveGoodGoats, including pricing lists - got my pricing all worked out, now I just have to make it pretty!

And here's my list for this week:
  1. Make more progress on Mom's cards, hopefully including sending her the ideas
  2. Finish Christine's proof site & email her
  3. Mail folders system
  4. Finish the Hanukkah cards
  5. Finish the promo materials for 5GG
  6. Make plans with Stuart & Katie to have dinner
  7. Mail out some fun stuff!

A week with no holidays = a week that should be full of goal-completion! Here's to hoping!


TIATF:

Lazy Sundays. Jesse and I slept in a little, ate a yummy breakfast, went to see August Rush (I enjoyed it thoroughly, not something I would buy, but it was definitely good... the music was fabulous), ran a few small errands, and then just bummed around for the afternoon. Delicious!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Keep plugging away at the goals...I think it's OK to do 7 in 7 if you do a bit, and then need to redefine the goal again...right? Or, I'm totally justifying not getting something done the first time...but, it's OK to go easy on yourself this time of year...