[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Monday, November 26, 2007

[ productive monday ]

I was so incredibly productive today. Here's a quick rundown of what I accomplished, before I head off to bed:

  • emptied the dishwasher
  • got my Chrismukkah cards ready to use (added Ampersander logo stickers to the backs, flattened them while folded)
  • made up an address list to print on sticker paper for my Chrismukkah cards
  • emailed a bunch of people I'd been meaning to email
  • did some work for Brenda
  • worked on Jesse's Chrismukkah stocking
  • decorated the apartment with our (very few) holiday decorations (a Happy Hanukkah sign, some penguin candles, and our stockings)
  • wrapped up and mailed Sadira's prize postcards
  • put together & edited Christine's proof site and emailed her
  • called my sister and my parents and exchanged holiday tales
  • got out my colder weather clothes (the temp is finally dropping here... at least at night!)

I felt so productive and happy at the end of the day! Jesse and I actually made dinner (pasta with doctored jarred sauce... we're becoming very good at adding a crapload of vegetables to store-bought food), and hung out watching CSI for a while. Now it's time for bed!



TIATF:

Finally finding the motivation to work my ass off all day from home. I feel like I haven't been motivated on home-work days in a loooong time. Don't know where the motivational came from, but I'm damn glad it's here!


[ note: this post is backdated and was posted on tuesday. i wrote it last night (monday), but our internet decided to go wonky as i was trying to post it, so it had to wait until this morning ]

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Congrats baby! What a great and productive day...I just love days like that...makes me feel like I've earned the right to sleep (which is just plain silly) I am so very excited to get my postcards!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those days...that reminds me, I have yet to run the dishwasher and finish my Christmas cards. Go you!