[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

[ pilates ]

TIATF:

My pilates class. Tonight is the last night, and if there was going to be a class with this instructor again next session, I would totally take it. But she's traveling for most of the session, so someone else is taking over. I don't want a new instructor! Hilde is great. She's all about everyone going at their own pace. She shows us different variations of almost every single move. But she's also sure to challenge us every week. I'll definitely be on the look-out for the Rec Center's spring booklet.

I've got to get better at doing pilates at home. There's no reason I shouldn't be doing it more often than I am, especially since I always feel so great afterwards. Energized, flexible, all the kinks are worked out, taller, more poised. It really is a great exercise.

No comments: