[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

[ i'm from peoreighwich ]

If you've seen the new AT&T commercials that have the "I need a network that works where I live, a place called Delapragacago," and you find them humorous, this website is for you. You enter three cities that you are from, and it creates the tongue-twister city name for you. You can put it on a t-shirt, coffee cup, tote bag or sticker. You can then add a funny slogan to it, that comes with a fun little cartoon. You can then buy the product, which I won't be doing, but it was fun to play with!

Here's mine:


I'm "Taking My Lumps in PEOREIGHWICH." The cities I put in were: Peoria (where I live), Raleigh (where my parents and sister live) and Sandwich (where I was born and raised). I'm not sure you can tell in the picture, but my cartoon is a little sugar lump with boxing gloves. Hilarious!

Try it out!

Let me know where you live. Maybe you can come visit Peoreighwich!



TIATF:

Hilarious cartoons of sugar lumps gettin' ready for a showdown. I laughed really really hard.

Oh, and Animal House on USA. That movie never gets not-funny.

No comments: