[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

[ 101 in 1001 update ]

I just looked back over my 101 in 1001 list, and I realized I've actually accomplished a couple of them. Or will in the near future. Here we go:

003. Travel to Las Vegas
Jesse and I are going with my parents for a couple days between Christmas and New Years.

007. Learn to cook new and exciting things
Jesse & I have been pretty good about this lately. Meals we've had recently: lettuce wraps with tofu, vegetables and hoisin sauce; portabello burgers made with baked portabellos; falafel burgers made from scratch; lentil and tomato pitas. Go us!

010. Finally finish printing photos from college for my photo book
I actually did this over a month ago, but forgot it was on my list!

017. Start recycling regularly
I don't know if you can call it "regularly," but Jesse & I have been recycling all our plastic bottles, cardboard boxes and newspapers.

023. Wear my jewelry more often. Own tons, don't wear it nearly enough.
I've been wearing jewelry almost everyday. I'm quite proud of myself.

027. Customize my Ikea furniture to really make it mine.
I upholstered the headboard, which I did post about, but forgot to mention that it was on the list.

031. Take advantage of cheap Southwest flights, especially to really close places: day trip!
Jesse & I are thinking of taking a day trip to LA in November on the one weekend I don't have to work. If his sister will let us stay with her, it may be a weekend trip. $49 flights, each way!

Aaaaand, I may have figured out a way to complete:
025. Go back to Italy.
But I'm not going into details yet, because I don't want to jinx it. I'll just say it would be an extended period of time, not just a week or two.


Anyone have any ideas for some things to add to my list? I'm hopelessly far away from 101. I only have 31 at the moment. I need SEVENTY more.

No comments: