[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Friday, September 7, 2007

[ 101 in 1001 update ]

I added a few more goals to my 101 in 1001 list. Man, is it hard to think of long term goals! Here are the newbies:

024. Increase my fluency in Italian - reading, writing, speaking & listening.
025. Go back to Italy.
026. Learn to make jewelry.
027. Customize my Ikea furniture to really make it mine.
028. Create a portfolio book: a real, bound book.
029. Design business cards for 5GG.
030. Really explore Phoenix: make it my city, not just where I live.
031. Take advantage of cheap Southwest flights, especially to really close places: day trip!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

My dad just bought a house in Italy...about 1 and a half hours from both Florence and Rome...I am looking forward to going there sometime soon!