[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Friday, August 24, 2007

[ apartment vignettes ]

Took some time to photograph some of my favorite corners of the apartment today.

My 100% Italian leather Carnevale mask sitting on some books, and my Golden Hen award for being "Most Likely to Become the Photographer Whose Work We Try To Steal and Sell on EBay."

Jesse's menorah from Israel, a brightly colored Buddha from Marielle, an empty wine bottle from Israel, surrounded by fantasy books: Harry Potter & the Robert Jordan novels.

A handful of my art books. The Polaroid Book and Individuals (GAP ads) are my favorites.

Green beer bottle on a green coaster from last nights dinner.

Buddhas on Books! Little classics, perfect for travel.

Brightly colored candles on awesome silver discs, all from Ikea.

Our coffee table and couch, with some fun accessories and a punch of green.

No comments: