[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

[ the unthinkable has happened ]

I have become more of a girl than I ever thought would happen.

Not only am I bringing actual make-up on vacation (more than just concealer and chapstick, I mean)... I couldn't decide what shoes to bring.

So I'm bringing FIVE pairs.

FIVE.

What?

When did this happen?!?

I also threw a dress in my bag, just in case.

Mom... I hope you're happy! You and Sarah's evil plan to make me girly seems to finally be working! ;)

5 comments:

Chickenbells said...

5 Pairs?!?!? Aw...that's nothing...actually, I was able to pare down to only 2 when I went to Europe...one pair black one pair brown...both the same style...it was incredibly boring!!

Have a great time...

Anonymous said...

haha I know you are probably referring to your sister, Sarah, but I always gave it a go trying to bring out the girly side too – yesssss!

Can't WAIT to see you next week. For real. I'm really excited to have you around. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Five pairs for 3 weeks really isn't hat bad you know. I will admit that I do try my best to stick to two pairs if at all possible.

So that's your "unthinkable" huh? For me it was realizing I was a housewife that did me in. LOL

PS - have a FUN trip!

EP said...

FIVE! Yay! I'm a shoe addict, so I definitely know your pain. Whenever I'm going somewhere for a long period of time, I usually have to bring my own shoe suitcase. How lame is that?

Have fun on your vacay!

Katelin said...

i definitely have moments like that too, when i'm just like "when did i get so girly???", haha. welcome to the club :)