[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Monday, March 10, 2008

[ spring training and inspiration ]

I went to a Spring Training game on Sunday: The Padres vs. The White Sox. And I have got to say... I freaking hate baseball. It's boring. Simply not for me. I need more constant excitement in sports... give me soccer, football or hockey any day. Good thing I brought a book.

Two shots from the day:




And I'm currently using my bulletin board as an inspiration board until I decide on a more permanent inspiration board or buy a second bulletin board. Right now all the images are portraits from various stories or ads in the February issue of W Magazine. My favorites are the images of Kate Bosworth for Calvin Klein. Awwwwwwesome.



What inspires you? Do you put those inspirations up for you to see at all times?

1 comment:

Katelin said...

Aw I love baseball, but I definitely know it's not for everyone. But I love that first photo, it's awesome.