[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

[ march 27: weirdo habits ]

Soooooooooooo... I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm kind of a kook. And, although you're supposed to blend into the crowd and be like everyone else, I've decided to proudly list some of my weird habits and tendencies. Because it's funnnnnn.

  1. I rarely eat peanut butter on bread or bagels or anything... I prefer to just eat it with a spoon.
  2. I can't eat food with chunks in it. At least, food that is supposed to be smooth. It's mostly yogurt and baked goods. I cannot eat either with fruit chunks. It totally grosses me out, and I actually physically can't swallow it. That shit is nasty.
  3. I always freeze chocolates with caramel centers. They're so tasty like that, plus the caramel doesn't really freeze, just kind of hardens, so it's a much neater way to eat caramel!
  4. I like to organize my movies by category. Some of the categories are legitimate genres, like comedy or genre. But some are fun and random, like: epics (Harry Potter, Indiana Jones), chick flicks (Love Actually, Prime), superheroes (Spiderman, Transformers), musicals (Across the Universe, Guys & Dolls), 80s movies (Flashdance, Footloose), and parodies (Spaceballs, Robin Hood Men in Tights).
  5. I always eat corn on the cob from end to end, in rows of four kernels.
  6. I'm always 15 or 20 minutes early for everything... I hate that embarrassed feeling of being late for something so much, that I leave almost double the time to get there than it should take. I spend lots of time sitting in my car, waiting for things to start.
  7. Because of #6, I always bring a book or two with me everywhere I go.
I like being kinda weird. Life's more fun that way. Do you have any kooky habits?

[ postdated due to serious internet issues the past few days ]

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

I eat any kind of colored candy in their rainbow order...red-purple. I can't eat them in random order...unless I run out of a color faster, then I just omit that color and keep going until they're all gone...