[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Friday, March 14, 2008

[ march 14: people born on my birthday ]

I was born June 10, 1985. The following people were also born on June 10th:

  • John Edwards, Politician: 1953
  • Judy Garland, Singer & Actress (The Wizard of Oz; A Star is Born): 1922
  • Elizabeth Hurley, Actress (My Favorite Martian; Austin Powers): 1965
  • Tara Lipinski, Ice Skater: 1982
  • Maurice Sendak, Author & Illustrator (Where The Wild Things Are): 1928
  • Leelee Sobieski, Actress (Here on Earth): 1983
  • Shane West, Actor (A Walk to Remember): 1978
  • Keven Corcoran, Actor (Babes in Toyland; Pollyanna): 1949
Anyone nifty born on your birthday? I found my list by googling "people born on june 10."

2 comments:

The Mroz Family said...

I am posting, I hope!
Cool person born on my b-day:

Roald Dahl

Really no one else was born on my birthday that I know ... Lol :)

Katelin said...

I've got Al Pacino, Tim Duncan and Oliver Cromwell.

Not too shabby.