[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

[ march 12: celebrities i'd want to be friends with ]

I didn't pick anyone particularly meaningful. No one Ghandi-esque. No Oprah. No world-changers. Just people I think it would be fun to chill with.


Lauren Conrad
I love The Hills. Totally love it. It's so great. I don't know if Lauren Conrad is exactly like the way MTV portrays her, but I think she'd be a cool person to chill with.

Jim Sturgess
This one is totally a "would want to date." He starred as Jude in Across the Universe. And I am totally crushing on him. He's got a freaking hot accent, and he can sing like nothing else. Yummy.

Lauren Graham
Maybe it's just because she played Lorelai on Gilmore Girls, but I would love to meet her and hang out. She just seems so freaking cool.

Rachel Bilson
She's my girl crush, so of course she's on the list. She's so chill. And freakin' cute. She just seems fun, and friendly too. Love it.

Reese Witherspoon
Again, she just seems so chill. Like someone you could really count on. Someone who could totally be your best friend, and really easy to talk to.


Who would you want to be friends with?

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

ugh...Blogger just ate my comment...let's see now..

Jack Black, Megan Mullally (only if she stays in her Karen character) I'm with you on Rheese, John Cusak, Johnny Depp (cause I DO wonder what he's like in person, besides incredibly hot) Oprah, Zach Braff...and that's all I can think of right now...

Katelin said...

Oooh I would love to be friends with Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Garner, Joshua Jackson, America Ferrera, Sandra Bullock, Sandra Oh and so many more.