[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

[ i'm alive, but barely ]

Just quickly checking in. I have several great things to write about: the Vegas, the parents' visit, New Year's resolutions, good and fun things coming up this month.

However, I'm currently battling a cold / lingering allergies from the Vegas, and have absolutely zip for energy. So I'm climbing into bed at twenty of nine, because I have to work tomorrow, and I'd like to be at least semi-conscious.

Hope everyone's holidays were excellent. I enjoyed reading the 50 or so posts I missed while I was out of town.

And with that, good night!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Feel better soon!

Chickenbells said...

Oh, I've got a case of the sniffles as well...I hope you feel better soon! And Happy New Year!!