[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

[ more networking ]

I went to another networking event tonight. It was a much smaller group (only about 8), but everyone was very nice, and everyone was involved in different lines of work. I think I got a couple good leads out of it.

Again, with the lame-o post because I'm tired. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow.



TIATF:

Meetup.com.

I found Ladies Who Launch and this networking group through it, and I'm sure I'll find more. I highly recommend checking it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your love of naps!! I just finished one now (really, reading often seems to put me to sleep at least for a few minutes!) I need to find more marketing opportunities - and seriously look into Ladies Who Launch - thanks for posting this reminder.