[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

[ color inspiration ]

I haven't done one of these posts in ages. I actually completely forgot about. Color inspiration, coming your way!

For some reason, I have recently been loving the green of highway signs. I've never particularly enjoyed it before, but recently, against the blue, blue sky, awesome.

Sunsets are always full of color inspiration. Hot yellows, pale oranges, fading into blue-grey skies. Awesome.


Dusty blue-grey truck, against the baby blue bottom part of the truck. Please ignore the nasty nasty pollution evident in the picture. That is NOT inspirational! Although, I guess it is... because it has definitely inspired me to keep working on living green!

Another sunset, but blurry and crazy. Looks like a painting. And I love the color of the headlights against the pavement. Pavement has never looked so pretty.



TIATF:

My little Canon PowerShot camera. It's small enough that I can slip it in my purse, so my only excuse for missing a photo opportunity is being too lazy to get it out.

(I have a new strategy for my TIATF. If it's part of a regular post, it will be in some way related to that post. If not, it'll be whatever I want it to be. That is all.)

4 comments:

Ashley BBZ said...

The only camera that's worth having is the one you have when the right shot presents itself. ... Or something like that.

I follow that rule too. :)

Sunny said...

I love sunsets! Especially in autumn, with the color of the trees against the color of the skies. So beautiful. Thank you for the lovely wake-up pictures!

Chickenbells said...

I love my little Canon...it's the only digital I have and it's so much fun! We DO have the best sunsets here don't we?

Anonymous said...

I love my little Canon PowerShot as well (though I'm hoping to upgrade the model over Christmas). Your photos are lovely. I should really keep my camera with me more often - like today, I missed a perfect sign photo and will have to drive out tomorrow just to take it.