[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Monday, October 8, 2007

[ what a weekend ]

Holy moly. It's the beginning of the week, and I'm already exhausted. I had a hell of a weekend. Three weddings in three days, and some frantic editing to get caught up on some stuff for Brenda.

Friday, we shot at the Japanese Friendship Garden in downtown Phoenix. Holy beautiful. The landscape was amazing. The wedding was very small & intimate, maybe 50 or 60 people. The reception was at the Boojum Tree - funky and fun, but oh-so-very humid in the building. We were sweating like crazy in there!

Saturday, we shot at a small church in Scottsdale. Again, a pretty small wedding. The reception was at the couple's house, and it was absolutely beautiful! Twinkle lights wrapped around trees and bushes. Little paper bags with heart stencils lit from the inside with candles lining the pool. Crisp white linens on the tables. It was really spectacular looking.

Sunday, we shot at the Sanctuary on Camelback. Now that is a place where you can relax. Absolutely beautiful, overlooking Camelback Mountain. I definitely didn't want to leave.

Shooting wise, I had an okay day Friday, a total off day on Saturday, and I think a really good day on Sunday.

In semi-related news, I have an official client! Christine in November. I'm so excited! And I have a meeting with Cynthia, a potential client on Tuesday. Woooooooooohoo!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

I didn't even know there was a sanctuary on Camelback! It sounds like you had a busy one...that's how this week has been for me so far...it's time to play major catch-up...