[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Friday, September 28, 2007

[ 029. Design business cards for 5GG. ]

Check!

And not only desiiigned, but printed and in my hands! That's right, I (finally) had business cards printed for FiveGoodGoats. Oh joy, oh joy.

Two glorious stacks of 100 business cards each.

I did two separate business cards: one for fine art photography, and one for portraiture. I did take pictures of the fronts that actually SHOWED the fronts, but they sucked, and I don't really have time to do a redo, because I'm already late starting work today and I have a lot to do.

The back of the portraiture card. My phone number is down at the bottom, but I don't want any random people calling me, so I blurred it.

The back of the fine art card, with a bonus picture. Again with the phone number.


So yay! And just in time too... the Ladies who Launch event is Tuesday! Now I just need to get the website up and running by Monday!

No comments: