[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

[ tell me what do you find within your view ]

More and more pictures from around the apartment. Shooting everyday is funnnn.

Vases from Sarah, finally on the wall in the kitchen. Gotta love symmetry.

Still loving the candle holders. They match my fake Gerbers so very well.

Ikea lampshade supersuperclose. Loving it. It's a glorious brown and dotty pattern.

There's the PorchCacti. They're growing in a bowl, all together. I really need to look up how to take care of them.

Pretty little vignette on the cool lamp / shelf thinger. Antique Kodak camera, bronzey Buddha (can't remember from where), stack of books (Gone with the Wind, Where the Sidewalk Ends, Adventures of Robin Hood).

I've found myself increasingly editing my own photos very contrasty. They're making me very happy. But on the contrary, I'm loving other people's photographs that are very soft. Namely photos by and referenced by Jen at simply photo. So very fabulous, every single time.

Tomorrow, I'm off to shoot around the city on assignment for Stuart. An hour in two places, shooting what inspires me. Then I have to make albums with them. Practice for the wedding albums I'll be designing for him. Gonna be a good time.

[ camera camera by renaissance ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the vases, if I do say so myself!

Chickenbells said...

Oh...love symmetry! It drives my mother nuts, which, I figure is payback for all the years she drove me nuts...