[ welcome ]

All images © Rebecca Lee Hussey 2007, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

All packed up...

Well, not really. I've still got to pack my clothes and the other random stuff lying around my room, and then actually pack the car, but I'm basically there.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Peoria, Arizona. After twenty-two years of East Coast living, I'm striking out on my own for the West. Well, not really on my own. My mom & dad are helping me move in, and then my boyfriend is moving in with me in July when he gets back from Israel.

I'm going to be working as an assistant to at least one photographer, hopefully two. And I'm going to slowly, slowly be working on a creating greeting cards and other such paper goods. Maybe I'll learn to make jewelry, or seriously start knitting again. Who knows.

Everything is new now. Hopefully I'll keep up with this. I feel like I'll need it.

No comments: